~By Wendy Zangari
Greg and I have become pretty good friends with Carol through Facebook and I have to say she is an amazing woman to be doing this for all beings, not just humans, but she is thinking BIG and this is an issue whether the people of Earth know this or not.
DARPA is one of those Organizations that are building space-based weaponry, remember the jet they had lost a couple of weeks ago and landed in the ocean? Well, that jet goes Mach 20, if not faster, and can get to anywhere on the planet or perhaps even in the Cosmos, in an hour or less. That is pretty scary considering they are based on weaponry and they might tell us it is for our safety, but I am not so sure.
When we have the first nine Nation States sign this treaty and get the ball rolling to promote banning space based weaponry, this world will be safer and follow the lead from this Treaty to promote it not only in space, but on Earth as well. Here is Dr. Carol Rosin explaining the purpose of this Treaty and how it will come into fruition. Also, please take the time to read the Treaty below. It is an eye opener as to what really goes on in space. Thanks to Dr. Carol Rosin, this will end and there will be peace throughout the multiverses.
I have also added Dr. Carol Rosin’s links in the right hand column, please take the time to look at her new website at http://www.peaceinspace.com/ , it is very informative!
The Outer Space Security and Development Treaty of 2011
The Outer Space Security and Development Treaty of 2011 establishes a framework and procedures to assure that space will be a neutral realm from
which all classes of weapons are banned and from which no hostile action shall be taken toward Earth or the surrounding Cosmos.
This Treaty invites Nation States to become Signatories to this Treaty and invites all parties, including Nation States, Indigenous Nations and Cosmic Cultures, to commit to plan and assist in the orderly development and implementation of a framework and procedures that will assure and verify that space is and will remain a neutral realm from which all classes of space-based weapons are banned in perpetuity.
The Parties to this Treaty:
Reaffirm the urgency of preventing a destabilizing, threatening, and costly arms race in space,
Recognize that an agreement by Treaty to create a weapons-free space domain to ensure universal cooperation in space will save huge sums that would otherwise be expended for a dangerous and provocative space arms race,
Recognize that eliminating space-based weapons is more easily accomplished by agreement before any further investment is made to place them in position,
Confirm that it is the obligation of all State leaders to ban all space-based weapons including the intention to weaponize space, the moon or any celestial body or to use any space-based technology as a space-based weapon,
Reaffirm the urgent need for agreements on concrete proposals and projects deriving from confidence-building, world-cooperative space ventures which will prevent an arms race in outer space,
Recognize that information and data gained from cooperative space exploration and development will provide unlimited benefits and opportunities to all humankind in areas of health, education, the economy, mutual security, energy, and the environment,
Acknowledge that we are not alone in the universes, that there are Cosmic Cultures that will be important allies for our security and development, and that our national and international policies must reflect this reality,
Acknowledge that from the beginning of nuclear weapons testing, extraterrestrial craft have demonstrated a capability to selectively shut down communications and/or the power of participating operational units, and have appeared over ICBM fields in several countries causing non-destructive failure of dozens of ICBMs – taking them out of operational status for days,
Realize that the demonstrated capability of extraterrestrial cultures from the multiverse to neutralize any missile or nuclear capability is in itself not a threat
message, but does serve notice of our limited understanding of physics and the clearly dangerous consequences of continuing to use destructive technologies,
Affirm that the possibility of reclaiming a peaceful future for humankind and a safe environment on Earth is intimately linked with curbing our violence toward each other and Earth, and with preparing to survive as Gaea heals herself, and that counsel and support from Cosmic Civilizations thousands of years our senior would be exceedingly helpful,
Note that every class of space-based weapons, including weapons of mass destruction or precise destruction, is a symbol of fear for which violence provides no remedy,
Recognize that space must forever be free of man-made hazards, and must be a passageway to the secrets of our past and the challenges of our future, Are inspired by the great prospects of Earth taking its rightful place in the Cosmos and the citizens of off-Earth realms sharing the fruits of their cultures with humankind,
Reaffirm that preventing placement of space-based weapons will avert resulting consequences, risks, and dangers to peace on Earth and to peace in space,
Believe that world cooperation in space will contribute to developing mutual understanding and to strengthening security based on a new form of verification and enforcement that applies the latest tools of technology for observation and information sharing because cooperative relations build more trust and transparency,
Understand that this space Treaty is now verifiable and enforceable via applying monitoring, observation, and information sharing techniques both existing and forthcoming,
Are inspired by the great prospects, benefits, and opportunities for stimulating economies, jobs, profits, products, and services to solve urgent and potential
problems of humans and the rest of the biosphere,
Recognize that our space assets can be protected only by mutual cooperation and verification, and that this Treaty will accomplish this objective,
Realize we are one interconnected and interdependent human species, and we are determined to live in peace with all our neighbors on Earth and in the universes,
Affirm that it is the policy of the Parties to this Treaty to permanently ban all spacebased weapons and to proceed into space cooperatively,
Are convinced that this Treaty will further the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations.
The Nation States Signatories to this Treaty agree to the following Articles:
1. Each Nation State signing and ratifying this Outer Space Security and Development Treaty of 2011 shall:
(a) Implement a ban on the research, development, testing, manufacturing, and deployment of all space-based weapons
(b) Implement a ban on the use of space-based weapons the purpose of which is to destroy or damage objects or beings located in space or on Earth
(c) Terminate any current research, development, testing, production, manufacturing, and deployment of all space-based weapons
(d) Each Nation State Signatory to this Treaty shall support and encourage other Nation States to sign, ratify, and implement the Outer Space Security and Development Treaty of 2011.
2. After the first nine (9) Nation States sign and ratify the Outer Space Security and Development Treaty of 2011, the Secretary General of the United Nations shall
submit to the General Assembly of the United Nations the official recognition of this Treaty henceforth as ratified law
3. Nothing in this Treaty shall prohibit the following space-based ventures that are not activities related to space-based weapons:
(a) Space exploration
(b) Space research and development
(c) Testing, manufacturing, production or deployment of non-weapons systems
4. Not prohibited are commercial, civil, entrepreneurial or military space-based ventures that are confirmed by the Peace in Space Office not to be any part of a space-based weapon system or to have no intention to become or support a spacebased weapon or system.
5. Cooperative space-based ventures with any peoples on Earth or with members of any Cosmic Culture are encouraged.
1. Each Nation State Signatory to this Treaty shall not base any weapon on any object or celestial body located in space. Permitted is the establishment of spacebased related military bases or operations, including for communication, navigation, reconnaissance, early warning, remote sensing, and surveillance that does not interfere with operations of any other satellites, with living and working in space, or with space ventures, provided that it can be verified by the Peace in Space Office that there is no intention to use any space-based technology or system as a space-based weapon.
2. The use of military technology or personnel for peaceful space-based purposes that do not use any equipment or facility in space related to the research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, deployment or application of space-based weapons is not prohibited.
1. Nation State Signatories to this Treaty agree to the establishment, equipping, and organizing of a United Nations Peace in Space Office.
2. This Peace in Space Office shall be composed of representatives from diverse areas such as commercial, civilian, entrepreneurial and military sectors that will check registration of space ventures and determine methods for monitoring compliance, including verification and enforcement measures that will maintain the permanent commitment of all Nation State Signatories to this Treaty.
3. The Peace in Space Office is mandated to monitor outer space to verify and to enforce this Treaty using the latest tools of technology and information sharing. 4. The Peace in Space Office will identify any entity or program that engages in activities contrary to the provisions of this Treaty and will work with all signatories to correct this situation via cooperation, not confrontation.
1. The term “space” and “outer space” is defined as the space extending above the earth at an altitude of 100 kilometers above sea level. Weapons banned by this Treaty are considered to be space-based if they are located at or above 100 kilometers above sea level.
2. Space-based weapons are defined as being anything that is based in space that can be used to damage or destroy objects or beings in space or on Earth from a location based in space.
3. This Treaty bans all space-based weapons, including the dual-use of any spacebased object or technology when it is located in space with the intention to be used as a weapon that could damage or destroy any object or being on Earth or in space.
4. Weapons launched from the Earth that travel through space but are not based in space are not banned by this Treaty.
5. The terms space-based weapon and space-based weapons systems are defined for the purpose of this Treaty in order to identify weapons, devices, or systems that are based in any space location for the purpose of damaging or destroying, from space, any object or being that is located in space or on Earth.
6. This Treaty prohibits:
(a) Firing one or more weapons based in space that would be intended to collide with any object or being in space.
(b) Detonating any explosive device based in space in close proximity to any object or being in space.
(c) Directing any space-based source of energy offensively against any object or being in space or on Earth.
(d) Basing controls or systems of any space-based weapons that are or could be intended to collide with or inflict damage upon objects or beings in any location in space including on the moon, any celestial body, on a satellite, craft, station, or on any Off Planet Visitor craft.
1. The United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs shall be responsible to coordinate the first meetings between members of Cosmic Cultures with units of the United Nations and representatives of Signatory Nation States and Indigenous First Nations.
2. A permanent Cosmic Culture Liaison will be available to the United Nations Security Council to answer questions and to provide counsel on issues of security and development of Earth.
3. The Cosmic Culture Liaison will assist in identifying and neutralizing any attempt to deploy or use any space-based weapon.
1. The provisions of this Treaty that ban all space-based weapons shall apply to all Nation States, whether or not they are Signatories to this Treaty.
2. This Treaty shall enter into force upon the signing and ratification of the first nine (9) Nation State Signatories.
1. This Treaty shall be open to all Nation States for signature. Any State that does not sign this Treaty before its entry into force may accede to it at any future time.
2. This Treaty shall be subject to ratification by Signatory Nation States. Instruments of ratification or accession shall be deposited with the Secretary General of the United Nations.
3. This Treaty shall enter into force upon the deposit of instruments of ratification by nine (9) Governments. For any Nation State whose instruments of ratification or accession are deposited subsequent to the entry into force of this Treaty, their ratification shall enter into force on the date of the deposit of their instruments of ratification or accession.
4. The Depositary Governments shall promptly inform all Signatory and acceding Nation States of the date of each signature, the date of deposit of each instrument of ratification of and accession to this Treaty, and the date of its entry into force and other notices.
5. This Treaty shall be registered by the Depositary Governments pursuant to Article 102 of the Charter of the United Nations.
6. This Treaty shall be of unlimited duration.
1. Any Nation State Signatory to the Treaty may propose amendments to this Treaty.
2. Amendments to the Treaty shall enter into force upon acceptance by a majority vote of the Nation State Signatories.
3. The text of any proposed amendment shall be submitted to the United Nations Depositary who shall promptly notify all Nation State Signatories.
This Treaty, of which the English, Arabic, Russian, French, Spanish and Chinese texts are equally authentic, shall be deposited in the archives of the Depositary Governments. Certified copies of this Treaty shall be transmitted by the Depositary Governments to the Governments of the Signatory and the acceding Nation States.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the undersigned, duly authorized by their respective governments, has
Signed this Treaty_____________________
At the location of ______________________
On this date of ________________________.
Points of Clarification
Outer Space Security and Development Treaty of 2011
1. This Treaty does not ban weapons located on earth.
2. This Treaty bans the “weaponization” of space. The “militarization” of space, which has occurred, requires a new definition for the purposes of this Treaty. Militaries already provide enhanced intelligence and communication, observation and data sharing, and can help to pave a safe way for humans to enter into the universes and for members of Cosmic Cultures to enter the Earth sphere safely.
3. The strategy of this Treaty incorporates the reality that humans have evolved into a condition of much higher consciousness than that of the past, and that we will be working with Cosmic Cultures whose situation and willingness to cooperate with Earth cultures is based upon that higher consciousness. The Signatories of this Treaty acknowledge this viewpoint because it is necessary to work within the context of the highest truth in our time, and because this is the only approach that will garner the support needed to enact this Treaty.
© 2011 – 2012, Ready For The Shift. ™ Wendy & Greg Zangari, All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy and redistribute these articles on the condition that the content remains complete and in tact, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely.